Student and Tutor Exhibition 2019 – Entries now Open!
Time & Location
About the Event
Register your entry
Please submit your entry form, listing all works to be submitted, to Tresillian Arts Centre, 21 Tyrell Street, Nedlands, no later than 4pm, Thursday, 26 September 2019, by email, post or hand delivery. Post to: Tresillian Arts Centre, PO Box 9, Nedlands WA 6909
Deliver to: Tresillian Arts Centre, 21 Tyrell St, Nedlands
Email to: email@example.com
6 pm, Friday, 4 October 2019 – an invitation will be sent to all Tresillian Arts Centre members. Students and tutors are encouraged to invite family and friends to visit the exhibition over the 17 days.
Commission on artwork
You will be notified if your artwork has sold and, if so, a commission of 30% on the sale will be deducted from the sale price
Total dimension of 2D must not exceed 1100 mm x 1300 mm including frame.
Diptych or triptych works within the total size limit will be considered to be one work.
3D artworks such as ceramics, handicrafts and jewellery will be displayed on plinths, tables and cabinets.
The Tresillian Arts Centre Coordinator may consider size limit exceptions.
Delivery of your artworks
Please have your artwork wrapped in bubble wrap before delivery.
Artworks must be delivered to the Tresillian Arts Centre at the artist’s expense between
25 and 27 September 2019, between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm.
Collection of unsold and purchased artworks Artwork must be collected from the Tresillian Arts Centre on Sunday, 20 October 2019 between 4 pm and 6 pm. Any artwork not picked up will become the property of the City of Nedlands.Click here to see the entry form with Terms and Conditions.
Conditions of entry
- Entries are limited to two artworks per individual student or tutor.
- No entry fee is required.
- Entry is open to individuals who have attended courses at the Tresillian Arts Centre:
Term 4 - 2018
Terms 1,2 and 3 - 2019
Work is to reflect skills acquired within the course attended.
The exhibition showcases the skills acqured by students of Tresillian art courses, as well as
Tresillian art tutors.
- All 2D artwork must be framed and presented with suitable hanging devices (D rings with nylon poly cord).
- No artwork will be accepted with wire or sawtooth hangers.
- Unframed canvas/board artworks that are well- presented and finished on all sides will be accepted.
- Bowed or warped artwork (framing or stretcher bars) will not be accepted.
- It is recommended you provide a hanger or your preferred display equipment for clothing/knitted works and/or jewellery so your works are presented the way you would like. Please check with the curator if you have any queries.
- All artworks must be finished and dry at the time of delivery.
- Artists are responsible for insuring their artwork during the exhibition. All due care will be taken, however, the City of Nedlands will not take responsibility for any damaged or stolen artwork.
- The City of Nedlands reserves the right to reproduce all entries in print and electronic media for the purpose of promotion of this exhibition.
- In the event that not all artwork is able to be hung due to space constraints, a selection process will take place by the curator.
Exhibition is open 4-20 October
Official opening 6pm, 4 October by His Worship Mayor Max Hipkins
Gallery open daily from 10am – 4pm
$500 People’s Choice Award proudly sponsored by Captain Stirling IGA
- Student and Tutor Exhibition$0$00$0